Monday, May 18, 2009

JOIN FOR $150!!

In case you haven't heard there is an amazing special on at the moment, for this month only.... that's only 12 more days left that you can join the Stampin. Up! Family for only $150!!!! WOW!! This is such a great promo and the cool thing is that if you have a lot of stamping goodies already the kit is actually for scrap booking supplies (with the needed cat's and forms and the like!)

Have you ever thought....
* I'd love to meet more people? OR
* I wish i could share my creativity with others? OR
* It would be nice if i made some money to help towards our finances?

The list goes on and on!! For me joining Stampi. Up! has been one of the BEST decisions of my LIFE!! That's a pretty bold statement but IT"S TRUE!! I have Friends!!! not that i didn't before but in the last 2 years the amazing and wonderful people that have been brought across my path thru stamping have been so super!! I love them all and their beautiful families and my Husband now has more friends too! That's just one of the cool things that I've found since joining!!!

So please, if you've thought about it don't put it off, you have the most amazing journey ahead of you whatever you chose to do with your goodies... make a business or have fun sharing with your girlfriends and get a discount on your very cool hobby!!!!

If you'd LOVE to know more or have questions then please contact me!!!
Hope your Monday is super
smiles Sharnee :0)

No comments: