Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Great new Specail for June!

Hey everyone how are you??
I'm so surprised at how time goes so quickly and what seems to be days is a week and so on!! I've been having a great time lately, catching up with family as Sam, Clare and Aaliyah were down from WA for my birthday which was wonderful!!
I've also been busy with workshops which has been great and with this promo on now I'm sure that will continue!!!
Here's the info...

When you host a workshop in June or July and the sales go over $600 you get an extra $40 to spend!!!!!!!
That means that for having a fun night with friends, making a gorgeous card and having me make some beautiful projects all for you.... YOU will have $110 to spend on any wish list item and then a level 1 or 2 exclusive stamp set!!! WOW!!!

So grab your diary and lets make a date!! I'd love to come to our place and share in the Stamping fun!!

Smiles Sharnee :0)

No comments: