Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Memories

It's been a long time... BUT... I've just started scrap-booking again!! Oh it's so much fun and I really do miss it, I just find it hard to find the time!! In saying that I really want to make an album of our latest holiday to WA so I'm making more of an effort now to do some more.
I was stamping and scraping with my beautiful Friend Teresa the other weekend and this is one of the pages I did!! I must admit I did have help from Teresa (as i said it has been awhile) but soon I was coming up with my own ideas and then just didn't want to stop!!!
I'm so happy with this page of my little treasures, and I LOVE how easy it is to co-ordinate pages when you have the matching set to Designer Series paper!! Oh what bliss!! It made it soooo much easier, I was really surprised!! I know that Stampin' Up! have lots more too so I'll be on the lookout and adding to my wish list (again! he he)
















Kiddie Fun Scrapbook page


Set: Always
Ink: Rose red
Card stock: Rose red, pink pirouette and
pumpkin pie
Acc: Sweet Always ds paper, ass flowers, clips, button's and scallop circle punch

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Gorgeous Sharnee! x