Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More green colour challenges!!

Hello and Happy Wednesday!!
I don't know what's going on out there in the world of colour challenges but Green seems to be in!! So I checked out Dawn's Raspberry Suite Challenge again and decided to give it a go! Don't get me wrong I love green, in certain sades, actually I'm even wearing green today (funny, I must have it on my brain!! he he) but there are certain shades that just aren't my cup-a-tea. Thankfully Certainly celery is one of my fav's!! I love the simplicity of these three colours and black is always so striking so I knew that I wanted to do dot's and use some pretty ribbon!

I've ALWAYS LOVED the Big deal Alphabet so I wanted to pull that out and my wonderful Life Definitions too. I think this would be a great combo for a more masculine card too, so i jot it down for future reference!!
Hope you have a super day,
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Happy Card Set: Big Deal Alphabet, Life Definitions and Polka Dot background
Ink: Very vanilla craft (retired) and Certainly celery

Card stock: Certainly celery, Very vanilla and Basic black

Acc: Black gingham ribbon, Celery wide grosgrain ribbon, brads and buttons

8 comments:

Marge said...

Waaaaay cute card!!! Love the definitions & it would be awesome for a guy card, for sure!!! ;-)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your letters and fun use of define you life set. Fabulous job on the color combo!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! My eye keeps going around and around--you have such great elements. Wonderful!

Winter said...

Cute card! I love the cut-out letters and the bow!

Janelle said...

Great card! I love the large letters spelling out the defined word and the way you overlapped and intertwined them. The polka dotted paper and ribbons add to the happy feeling. Good job!

Susan said...

So cute...and happy!

Mimi said...

Loving that large alphabet! Such a cute card!

Anonymous said...

That ribbon looks like it was truely tied with love. Very nice!
love Carli