Friday, June 26, 2009

Weather blues...

It's been a week since I posted, oh sorry!!! Bother! The weeks seem to fly and before I know it 6 days have passed! I hope that this last week has been a good one for most of you, I'd have to admit that my week has not been a bed of roses, mostly because of the horrible weather we are having! I know we need the rain and winter is about the cold and sometimes gloomy days but when it's been 5 days of it I find it hard to keep my happy face!! Do you?? However my thoughts and prayers go out to Carli at the moment. My beautiful friend in Nowra who is doing it by herself, while her husband is away! Please pray for her, she has 3 wonderful children who are all sick right now and to not have that special someone to come home at the end of the day to relieve you is hard!!!! Here's a pic of her gorgeous kids with my cuties too!!

Know I love you buddy!!!!
May the weekend for all of you be happy, with sprinkles of sunshine, moments of pure joy and mostly abundant blessings poured out for you, but in return poured out for others!!!
Smiles and Hugs
Sharnee :0)

No comments: