Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #28

What a wonderful day it has been!!
I went for my early morning walk with Amanda, had a "coffee/breakfast" meeting with my Mum and Sister, ran craft at our Play group, came home & made lunch, did schooling with the kiddies, made the card for this challenge in quite time, had reading time, hung out the washing, enjoyed a small visit with the lovely Heath, (whilst packing 2 stamping up orders,) went into town to pay a bill, came home and cooked scrummy Atlantic salmon for tea, put kids into bed, completely prepared 12 packs for my stamp-a-stack tomorrow night, talked to my wonderful friend Carli in Nowra on Skype and now I'm here chatting with you!!! WOW!! What a great and productive day!!
Just before quite time today (when my little one's have time to themselves and mummy gets some business/fun time to herself!! :0) I had an order arrive and inside was the lovely Eastern Influences stamp set, just for me!!(it's been on my wish list for AGES and so I decided to get it!) I mounted it instantly and thought I'd use it for this challenge!!
How much fun is this layout!! I'm really enjoying the circle's that Karen keeps putting into her Sweet Sunday Sketch's and though I don't have a large circle punch, it's lots of fun going into my Tupperware draw deciding which container I'll trace around! Other than the obvious with this one I did water colour in the gorgeous flower with my blender pens to create a softer look and added a cute felt flower too!
Quite time was over and so was my completed card!
Well I hope you've had a great day also and looking forward to your Wednesday!
Smiles and Hugs
Sharnee :0)
P.S My comment issue has been sorted by the super Vanessa, thanks HEAPS buddy!! So leave as many as you like!! he he!
P.P.S I now have a watermark! YAY!! Thanks to lots of time spent by my amazingly wonderful sister Sarah it finally works! (and I FINALLY know how to attach it!) Though to you sweet Sarah Klass who designed my first one, we couldn't use it.... :0( we tried so hard!! Bother! Please know once again how much that meant to me!! Thank you so much! xx

Beautiful
Set: Eastern Influences
Card: Kraft and Really rust
Ink: Basic brown, Really rust, Old olive and Pumpkin pie
Acc: Haiku dsp, circle punches, blender pens, brads, wide ribbon and felt flower

2 comments:

Sharon Carr said...

Very pretty card. Looks like I might be needing this stamp set! he he

Karen Giron said...

Very lovely card! Love how you've used this set :)