Monday, July 13, 2009

Traveller's Inspiration Challenge #2

Hello and how are you?? Hopefully better than I, though I must say that I'm certainly on the mend now which is nice! My family have just suffered a bad chase of gastro in the last week with it being my turn from Friday on!! (I'm sure this is info you were really wanting to know...NOT!) So for the last few days I've just being trying to make it through without multiple trips to the ladies!!!! But Praise God for He is good and I'm here to share with you my latest Challenge!! Here's the pick that Tina from Travelling Mama put up.... How amazing is that SKY! WOW!!! It's from Taos Pueblo in Mexico!! It was taken by Anthonette from Chavez Designs

I must say that I was struggling a little with what to come up with but then I decided to go with a beachy theme!! I made this scrap-book page with the lovely Amanda and I love the simplicity of it!! How awesome is the Pacific Point! Not my usual pick of colours but totally works here!
( just in case your wondering why the italics is on I don't have a clue, one of those technical things that's just not turning off!! Arhh!!)
Anyhow I hope that your week turns out to be a super one, full of moments to create, much laughter and overflowing with love!!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)


Busselton Jetty
Card: Pacific point textured
Acc: Chip board letters, large eyelets, sandpaper blocks (for the edges of the pics!) and twine





1 comment:

Sharnee Torrents said...

Just doing a test as there have been some of you lovely ladies that have said comments have not worked! Thanks for popping by!! :0)