Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Carli's cool card

Hello Everyone! :0)
Just last Wednesday my wonderful and very special Friend left to fly back home to Nowra! Carli and her 3 adorable children stayed with us for a week, which was such a fantastic time!! We enjoyed EVERY minute of their stay and as she LOVES stampin. Up! as much as I do we had some great nights of stamping together!!
As I worked on gifts and cards for the conference I'm at this weekend, Carli pottered on some beautiful cards and we chatted and chatted and laughed and chattered!!! She actually drew her colour inspiration from a shop window's sign in Berry (20 minutes from Nowra which is a very cute/hip little town on the way to Sydney!!) It was one of those nights that you stay up WAY too late and though you know the consequences of tomorrow you really don't care!! Do you do that!?! (I only just did this again with gorgeous Heath on Saturday! It was a blast and we definitely stayed up too late but it was worth every minute to spend that time with her!!!)
I love Cali's creation sooooo much that I asked if I could post it here, so what do you think??
How cool are the colours and that layout... WOW!!!
We'll I best be off, more things to make, but only 4 more days and my life will be back to normal!
Thanks for being patient with me and my absence, there are some really great inspiration challenges to check out, perhaps instead of NOT seeing mine, you could make one yourself??? Check out my great up-line Amanda's latest one at... PAPER DOLL.
Take care lovely ones,
Smiles and Hugs
SHarnee :0)

Carli's card Set: Circle circus & Basic phases Ink: Pumpkin pie, real red and Chocolate chip Card: Whisper white, Chocolate chip, Real red and Pumpkin pie Acc: Paper piercer, twine and circle punch

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Hi Sharnee. Let Carli know that this is very cute. Love the colours together. Hope Flourish went well yesterday.