Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Christmas Card ideas

WOW I can't believe it's been 11 days since I last posted you something!! Time passes by quickly and I've made other things a priority lately, still I know the feeling of visiting one of your favourite blogs and there's no update, it's somewhat annoying!! Sorry to be one of those lately!!
But I'm here to show you my Christmas cards that I'm demonstrating next Thursday, feel free to book a place if you live in the area!!
I've been really inspired by the holiday section in the Stampin. Up! Catty and so wanted to go with those colours for my two card designs!!
Here is the first oneIt's supposed to look like a present ready to open, do you think I achieved that??
Then next is this oneI love the simplicity of this card, and the colours are so wonderful together!! It doesn't even say Merry Christmas or anything but sometimes it's nice to give a card that isn't screaming the obvious but quitely says Tis' the season!! What do you think?? Do you like to make your greetings loud and clear or have some sort of wonder behind your card?? I'd love to hear what you prefer!!
Well I'm off, tomorrow I'll be attending a Stampin. Up! regional training in Hobart with my lovely friend Heather!! I'm soooo looking forward to the 2 hour drive, there and back and ALL the chatting we will do without one single Child interruption!! Ohhh the joys!! Of course the stamping will be super awesome too, what a great night out!!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Do not open till Dec 25th
Set: Winter Post & Calander Alphabet and Numbers
Ink: Ridding Hood red & Chocolate chip
Card: Confetti white & Chocolate chip
Acc: Clear rhinestones, dimensional, label punch & small circle punch

Together for the Holidays
Set: Tree trimmings & Winter Post
Ink: Baja breeze & Close to cocoa
Card: Kraft, Baja breeze & Whisper white
Acc: Wide Baja ribbon, 1 3/4" circle punch & 1 1/4" circle punch & Eyelet border punch

2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Very cute designs Sharnee. I love the Winter Post Set. It will be good to catch up in Hobart!

Heather Cudmore said...

Love these beatiful card designs Sharn, you should be very happy with them... thanks for the mention; the Hobart trip was awesome ;)