Friday, October 23, 2009

Scrapbooking fun

I've been getting together with the lovely Teresa and Jan to do some scrap booking!! It's been so much fun, and we all love to see how each other's pages turn out. We are all doing a new calendar for next year so time is ticking to get it done!!! Last night we enjoyed each other's company over a champagne, Turkish delight and for me a yummy cup-of-tea!!
This is the page that I did, though I had hoped to get 3 pages done, these things do seem to take much more time than whipping up a card!! So there's always next time :0)
As I'm such a chronological girl I decided that I would do a calendar of our children when they were babies and other fun "long ago" moments rather than going with the present. I will be doing a neutral gender page too, ready to go for our new little one, so everyone will be included!! YAY! The order girl inside of me is absolutely fine with that!! :0)
Smiles Sharnee :0)
p.s If anyone has any ideas of how to take the best pictures of your scrap booking pages I'd love to hear them!! I find them tricky.

Adore Sophia
Set: A Rose is a rose and Calendar Alphabet and numbers
Ink: Baja breeze, More mustard and Sage shadow
Card: Naturals ivory & Sage shadow
Acc: Eyelet border punch, Baja breeze dsp, pewter hardware (retired)

4 comments:

Kim J. said...

Sharnee, love, this is adorable!! (I've been calling people "love" all week. Ha ha!) It's been wonderful to really get in touch with my scrappy side -- I've made mini books before, but never tackled a full page! Yes, I'm a bad blogging friend who has been short on leaving comments lately -- so now you get a novel. Ha! :)

Hope you're having a fab week!

Anonymous said...

Sharnee this is beautiful!! i love the colours and that eyelet border is amazing. Sophia had so much dark hair!
love Carli

The Stampin Cupboard said...

Sharnee, this is really gorgeous!!! I so need to do some of our newest little addition and Maiya together :-)

Heather Cudmore said...

Oh Sharnee, this is SUCH a beautiful page (of course the gorgeous photo doesn't go astray!) The combination of sage shadow and more mustard looks amazing :)