Tuesday, October 20, 2009

sweet sunday sketch challenge #40

YAY!! Two days in a ROW!! BIG SMILE!! It feels so good doesn't it when you happily tick your to do list and then still have time to play! Love that :0)
So last night I had time to make a card for the wonderful Karen's sweet Sunday sketch challenge
It was soooo nice to do another challenge, it's felt like ages!!So with Christmas fast approaching it only seemed right to make a Christmas card!! I'm loving the flexibility of different colours for Christmas this year (I've always been a traditionalist!!) so I thought I'd go with the blue and cocoa again!!
What do you think??
I will be having some more play time hopefully with this set and my new fav Winter Post!! Have a super day, sunny and blessed!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

With Joy
Set: Season of Joy & Basic Phrases
Ink: Baja breeze & Close to Cocoa
Card: Confetti white, Baja breeze and Close to cocoa
Acc: Eyelet border punch, 3/4" circle punch and Baja wide ribbon

No comments: