Saturday, November 21, 2009

{Sharnee's} 12 Days of Christmas {day 12}

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
Soon the bells will start

Bing Crosby is one of my all time Favourite albums to listen to at Christmas time, his voice is just divine and it reminds me soooo much of my childhood and how my mum would ALWAYS have him blasting (on lp) throughout the month of Dec! As soon as the 1st would come his White Christmas album would begin, I love that about Christmas time. My absolutely favourite song on the album is Jingle Bells, ohhhh it's sooo jazy and fun and it has a quite bit and then gets really loud and it's the best Jingle Bells EVER!!!!

Of course Christmas is about something much more wonderful and that is the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ! What an amazing gift we were ALL given that Christmas day, which still today, after being a Christian (nearly all my life) makes me cry at just how much God loves us!!

So with that in mind, my last 12 days of Christmas inspiration came.
Here is a close up of each of the letters




I again want to thank you soooo much for taking the time to come and visit me over the last 12 days of my Christmas projects. It has been so wonderful for me to have something else to keep me busy after finishing workshops and events. Of course now I really need to concentrate on getting the nursery ready and getting my house clean!!! The nesting is kicking in, in a BIG WAY!!
Have the most wonderful weekend,
Smiles and hugs Sharnee :0)
P.S I've just realized that I didn't give you any instructions on how to create!! If you'd like to know dimensions then please let me know!! Thanks :0)
HOPE
Set: Season of Joy, Winter post, Tree trimmings
Card: Real red, Chocolate chip, Old olive, Baja breeze & Whisper white
Ink: Real red, Chocolate chip, Old olive & Baja breeze
Acc: Ski slope DSP, clear embossing powder, versamark, dazzling diamonds, chip board letters and sponges

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh, this is beautiful, what a fun thing to have up in your house, or maybe on the door instead of a wreath, I love it - and Emily was very excited to see Hannah displaying this lovely project. Thanks for your 12 days, your things have been amazing and I have tried many of them
xxxxx Carli

Danielle Daws said...

This is gorgeous! I love it!

Sophie said...

I absolutely adore this Sharnee! How gorgeous!!! Clever thing, I am so keen to hear some Christmas tunes - and get my Jolly Boogie On! Love you! xx

The Stampin Cupboard said...

This is gorgeous Sharnee, I could just imagine this hanging on a mantle piece over a fire place. Thanks so much for your 12 days. And I wish you all the best for the coming days. Cant wait to hear the news on your little bundle of Joy xxx

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a beautiful banner to end off your 12 Days of Christmas. I miss your posts already!