Tuesday, November 10, 2009

{Sharnee's} 12 days of Christmas {day 2}

Here we are on day 2 of my 12 Day's of Christmas and today I have a gorgeous card for you that was inspired by the very talented Dawn McVey. Her blog My Favourite Things is always oozing with such fantastic ideas and this card is no exception!! (scroll down on the link till you get to the 5th picture) She had just released a new stamp set called Vintage Ornaments (oh how I want to buy it but I'm such a loyal and faithful Stampin. Up! customer that I'm not sure that I can!!!) and so I took that idea and used OUR TREE TRIMINGS stamp set which is in the spring mini that ends this month!!
I love how it turned out and am very keen to do some more especailly with the groovy hot pink and cool turqouise that she uses!I hope that you're enjoying my Christmas inspiration, please tell others so they too can pop over and get ideas for their specail gifts and cards!! Until tomorrow...
Smiles and hugs SHarnee :0)

Ornament delight
Set: Tree trimings & Basic phrases
Card: Baja breeze, Chocolate chip and Whisper white
Ink: Basic grey & Baja breeze
Acc: Eyelet border punch, Baja breeze striped ribbon, twine, pearl from pretties kit & Baja breeze designer series paper.

1 comment:

Sarah Klass said...

Ooh, this is LOVELY, and it's my current absolute favourite colour combination!

S x