Tuesday, November 17, 2009

{Sharnee's} 12 Days of Christmas {day 8}

I must say that this was actually a card I made last year but ohhh how I love it!!! Do you ever have that project or card that you make and when it's done you look at it and think to yourself..
"WOW did I actually make that??" You're sooo taken back by how awesome it turned out that it surprises you that it was YOU that created it!!! What a great feeling to have!
This card did that for me. I love it's artiness, yet simplicity with just the hints of red on those wonderful natural colours!
The great thing too is that it's HEAPS easy to make!!! Just a little stamping and then punching some stars! (remember how much I love stars!!)

I think that the simplest of cards can be the most amazing, especially with the right layout!!
So tomorrow I'll show you another card with a difference- it uses some non-traditional colours, which for me is not the norm!!
Till then happy arvo and have a fun and relaxing eve!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Stars and Berries
Set: Many merry messages & Always
Ink: Real red & Basic black
Card: Kraft, Confetti white and Natural's ivory (the middle star)
Acc: Star punch & paper piercer

No comments: