Friday, February 12, 2010

School's on

Last night we had our first Mum's Home schooling meeting, planning for the terms activities! Oh it was sooo wonderful to see everyone again and get excited about the year ahead!
It was up to me to contact everyone (only because I asked if we could have it at my house, which was nice and easy) and though I knew it was easier to email all the lovely ladies, I couldn't help myself and decided to make some invitations!!! I had soo much fun choosing what was going to be my "a" letter, "b" letter and so on!
Hope your first week with your kiddies back to school has been a great one as you start your routines again!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

P.S I put the "B" on the envelope with a bird and a cat for my "C" on the inside of the card

Aa is for Apple
Set: Tart and Tangy (retired) Calender Alphabet & Numbers and Short Order Alphabet
Ink: Real red,Basic black, choc chip and old olive (markers on the apple stork)
Card: Whisper white

1 comment:

sunbear said...

hi sharnee:) thanks for visiting my blog and for your encouraging comments. i am in awe of you! all that blogging and gorgeous crafting you do with your 4 kids keeping you busy! amazing! i have 3 delightful kids and not half the turn out!