Friday, April 23, 2010

it's been a while

Hello, HELLO!! How are you???
I'm super great but also been SUPER busy!!! Hence the absence! But I'm up early and so here I am!! I want to show you some flower cards that I made to kick start my newest stamp club!


You may remember these from an older post HERE and as I love them soooo much (thanks Tina) I thought I'd use the new and soooo pretty Cottage Wall DSP in the Autumn, Winter Mini. Who would have ever thought that I'd buy a pack of Orchid Opulence!! he he

So what has been the latest thing you have done?? Have you had time to stamp and play?? I have, but then not had the time to post all about my latest creations!! Hopefully I'll be back with some challenge cards over the weekend! I've missed them in this last 2 weeks!

Until the next time, have a super duper Friday Family Fun day (as we call it here in the Torrents's household, homemade pizza for tea, eaten whilst parked on our picnic rug in front of a kiddie movie! Love Friday Family Fun Day!!!)

Smiles and Hugs Sharnee :0)

For You Friend
Set: Basic Phrases
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Card: Orchid Opulence & Rich razzleberry
Acc: Cottage Wall DSP, Eyelet border punch, brads, clear buttons and Orchid opulence marker

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

These would make super swaps for Sydney! (lots of alliteration going on in that sentence) Bron XX