Tuesday, June 1, 2010

home again

I'm in shock that it's been 9 days since convention!! Where does the time go?? It was a super great time and after just arriving home on Sunday arvo, we're all trying to get our grove back now we're home again!
Convention this year was really good, I know I've only said GOOD!! The reason for that is due to HUGE amounts of lack of sleep and having beautiful little Esther with me caused a greater distraction than I thought!! So due to that I didn't take it all in, ALL that CONVENTION had to offer me, for this year anyhow!!
I did however come away with some great swaps, found memories and some exciting ideas that my Paper Doll stamp clubbers will see over the coming months. I also got to catch up with Sarah Klass and for the first time meet Claire Daly and Sarah-Jane!!! (Huge waves to these fabulous ladies!!) Hanging out with my wonderful down-line Carli was also a HUGE highlight!! (hugs and kisses to you sweet friend!)
Of course I'd love to be showing you some pic's of the trip and out first time in Sydney and the like but due to the early hour I'm not sure where my camera is so I leave you in waiting until I can come back!! (trying to get all my ELECTRICITY jobs done as we are losing our power between 9-4 today!!)
I will be back with more convention info very soon.....
Smiles Sharnee :0)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hi Sharnee, can't wait to hear about convention. Although Im not with stampin up anymore I still love to see and hear about it. I have been enjoying reading your blog and look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.
Melissa xx