Friday, August 20, 2010

What shall I wear today?

There simply is not ONE day, HONESTLY NOT ONE that I don't adorn myself with the amazingly gorgeous, stylish, fashionable pieces of jewelery from THAT VINTAGE!!
Sophie Hill the designer and owner of the label is a very dear friend of mine and coming up NEXT WEEKEND (27-28th Aug) she will have some of her best and newest jewellery treasures to be snapped up by ME and hopefully YOU too!!
I have the pleasure of designing some cute little gift cards to go with her beauties so if you're in Launceston, or actually if you're not and you're FREE next weekend then YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT!!!! The market showcases lots of other wonderful local designers from all around this special little Island so it really needs to be put at the top of your "to do" list for next weekend!!

Hope this weekend is a lovely one for you,
Smiles Sharnee :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharnee I hope to see you there!!! I'll be at Inveresk with my luscious lil cupcakes :) xx