Monday, September 20, 2010

Goodies wonderufl goodies....

I hear the sound of beeping......
we shout out
"the Posty man's here!!"
then it's a mad dash out the door to greet Glen (our posty man) and see what boxes he has for us today!!But it's a special delivery this one...... cause the contents are ALL FOR ME!!!
Yes I've ticked off some of my wish list and bought myself some of the wonderful new goodies from the super duper new catty!! It was very exciting....

I rip open the box, then squeal with anticipation as the brown paper is pulled away

now look inside...

let's get a better view

YAY new things to play with!!!

Hannah and Soph love to help pop out the stamps and place them on the right blocks ready for me to mount! SO helpful!!!

I hope that when you receive your bag of goodies it also brings a HUGE smile to your face, perhaps a little squeal that it's finally here or even a jump of excitement!!!
Talk again soon
Smiles Sharnee :0)

2 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

Wow.. so fun! Hope you enjoy your fun goodies! Can't wait to see what you create! :)

The Stampin Cupboard said...

I share in your excitement!! I have been getting a few goodies lately and Its so exciting. The main one I get all warm and fuzzy about is my marker club YAY!!! All those wonderful new colours