Thursday, October 7, 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #42

On Sunday my wonderful little man celebrated his 7th birthday!! I was running short of time with his card and so turned to the colour challenge Keesh has at the moment!! Here are the fun colours...

And here is my card! I love making buntings with the flags from the Party this way set! I was a little disappointed that his card wasn't more "FUN" but that was well taken care of with my super friend - Heather's card! WOW OH WOW!!!! (Have to post that for you to see!) I did however stamp on the inside (something I NEVER do but thought I'd try a little "KIM" she always stamps on the inside of her wonderful cards!)

Now for the celebrations!! We had a family afternoon tea on Saturday, and then went bowling with some of his special friends on Sunday (his actual birthday)

We all had the best time and Zeke really enjoyed himself!!

The bowling cake, not as spectacular as Sarah-Jane's but not bad!!

Well that's it for me, I hope to pop in and say Hi again soon, it's Allan's birthday tomorrow so it's been a big week!
Smiles and hugs SHarnee :0)


Zeke is 7
Set: Party this way & Calendar Alphabet and numbers
Ink: Not quite navy, Ridding hood red, Kiwi kiss and Basic black
Card: Not quite navy, Ridding hood red, Kiwi kiss and Very vanilla
Acc: Linen thread

4 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Happy Birthday Zeke!!! Your card and your cake are Gorgeous and FUN!!! And you my gorgeous friend are too kind :D

xx Sarah

Lynda said...

Fun and Fab card!! The buntings are too cute. I am in total awe of your cake making abilities!!! Looks like you had a magical day.

Makeesha Byl said...

Happy Birthday to Zeke! Love your creation Sharnee, those pendants look fabulous! THanks so much for playing, Love Keesh x

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Ezekiel!! But there is NO WAY you are 7!!!! When did that happen? ;)