Monday, October 11, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #38

There was no way that I wanted to miss out on this cute, fun and very worthwhile JAI challenge! Breast cancer is a serious deal and the more awareness we have about these horrible diseases the better this world will be!! Check out this site HERE for more info on fantastic event ideas or do your own special thing with some wonderful girlfriends!!
So with all that the theme was to make a card etc with PINK and BLING!!! Just saying that brings a smile to my face!!
Well I went "OFF", and did the whole MORE IS MORE (yes the saying is actually Less in MORE! he he) and glittered and pinked and sparkled and pinked some more to make this card for my little friend who is turning 4 on Friday!!! (sorry Carli that you see it first here, but it's way more sparkly and fun in person!!)

Here's a close up of the wing detail! I love new glitter and Window sheets we (stampin' Up! now carry, sooo much fun!!)

What do you think??? Could I have added anything else?!? he he only joking!!
Do check out the fabbo ladies at JUST ADD INK, they really are a super talented bunch and NEVER fail in inspiration ideas!!!
Happy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and any other day till I chat with you again!
Smiles Sharnee :0)


My little birthday pony
Set: Pony party, Curly cute
Ink: Melon mambo, Regal rose and Pink Pirouette, Stazon & some tiny amounts of Bashful blue and Certainly celery
Card: Confetti white, Melon mambo and Pink Pirouette
Acc: Aqua pens, Window sheets, NEW silver glitter, NEW rhinestones, dazzling diamonds and NEW shimmer paint

4 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! Sharnee, you should have warned me to put my sunnies on. Love the glitter on the window sheet - just gorgeous! I'm sure the recipient will love it!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Sharnee!

Christine Blain said...

This is so cute, Sharnee - and SOOOO girly! Love the sparkly manes :)

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh! Glitter window sheets! Fabulous!