Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am still here...

It feels like ages since I've popped in and said Hello, so HELLO out there lovely blogging friends, how are you??
I'm super great, enjoying the day to day activities that seem to chew up the days! But soon as Esther has woken rather early I thought I'd grab this moment to show you a little something. One of my special blogging friends the lovely TINA has put together this wonderful selection of Christmas ideas with things you can buy at Etsy!

My favourite here are those lacy birds

How amazing is that old, vintage cushion cover!

I love clouds so these cute little pillows are CUTE!

And lastly the handmade Christmas trees are simply stunning!!

Doesn't it just make you feel all warm and tingly?!? Click HERE to see Tina's wonderful Treasury of these gorgeous items!!!
I love Christmas and when I get a chance to take some photo's I'll show you some of my newest Christmas cards!!!
Until then I hope that you have a super duper day!!
SMiles Sharnee :)

1 comment:

Traveling Mama said...

I'm so glad you liked it all! Oh, and I love the photos of your beautiful flowers! We are all sooo cold here, so it's fun to see flowers blooming!

Hugs from Copenhagen!