Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #41


I'm here to quickly show you a birthday card for the JAI ladies. It's quite simple but I really like it! Made especially for one of my fabulous friends!!!

Hope that your week is going wonderfully, I've been busy creating, (just don't have the time to show you.... bother!!) planting my vegie garden and enjoying my precious children!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

BIRTHDAY
Set: Curly cute
Ink: Rich razzelberry
Card: Concord crush
Acc: Lap of Luxury DSP, fancy lace punch (new to my collection from SU, don't know the name!)
velum, small rhinestones and Concord crush ribbon

2 comments:

KimB said...

HI Sharnee,

its looks lovely! Very elegant but lush at the same time must be the purple and I love the two way scallop trim! I'm sure your friend will be delighted :)
Kim

Anonymous said...

that ribbon looks amazing! love this card.
xx Carli