Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #43

Oh how I love Christmas!!! Such a wonderful time of the year and with the latest JAI challenge all about it, I had to make a go and see if I could enter!! Well here I am with my Christmas card!
I actually saw this idea (the one of drawing antlers on a deer) in the latest Australian Card making and Papercraft Mag (page 28) and thought how cool it would be to do that to my sweet little Forrest friends deer!!! How cool did it turn out!!?!?
I also wanted to show off some of the amazing Promo ribbon so with that and some shimmer paint (LOVE THIS STUFF) my effort was complete!!!

Do make sure you check out the other fabulous ladies at the Just Add Ink site, they're soooo clever!
Hope your week is going wonderfully,
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Little Rudolf Set: Forest friends, Notably Ornate & Style beautiful Ink: Soft Suede, Always artichoke, Ridding hood red, Basic black Card: Ridding hood red, Naturals ivory Acc: Striped PROMO ribbon, thin taffeta old olive ribbon, sewing machine, shimmer paint & markers

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Sharnee, this is oh-so-sweet!! Love all your stamping (gorgeous!), and ADORE those little antlers on the cutie deer. Gorgeous card, chickie!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a 'deer' little card with all the shimmer, gorgeous ribbon and little hand drawn antlers!!

KimB said...

Hi Sharnee,
that is one cute reindeer - great idea. I really love the layered vintagey stamping on the RHS looks fabulous.
Kim

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Sharnee thank you for leaving such a kind comment on my blog (Vintage card) I am so pleased you called in.
Please let me introduce myself, I am Susan from Auckland N.Z. a neighbour really. I have not been to Tasmania but I have lived in Perth Sydney and Melbourne. I called into view your blog and your sweet card but Esther was the star surely! I am now a follower I will call in often.
Smiles:)

Tania Gould said...

Such a cute idea to draw his little antlers on!!! Love the ribbons too!!!