Friday, December 17, 2010

Showcase of Christmas cards {#five}

Crumb cake is one of my ALL time favourite colours and when you mix it with some glitter you have a wonderful combination for a Christmas card. My other fav thing to use is my super Big Shot!!! Especially the embossing plates, they are cheap and make an instant lift on a card!

This card design I showed for one of my stamp-a-stack classes, we had such a lovely night and the ladies who attended (hello Ness, Heather & Trish) had a ball!! We did sooo much chatting and laughing and of course stamping, the night was truly awesome!

See you again tomorrow with day six of my showcase!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

JOY
Set: Basic phases & Delightful decorations
Ink: Crumb cake and early espresso
Card: Crumb cake and very vanilla
Acc: Big shot Vintage wallpaper embossing folder, vanilla taffeta ribbon and champagne glitter

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I so much fun that night and don't believe I made 'that' card too! The photo doesn't do it justice, it is so much more impressive in person. Love it Sharn!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Oohhhh LOVE this one Sharnee!! GORGEOUS.. of course you know that I'm a fellow Crumb Cake LOVER!!!

Hope you and your beautiful family have a wonderful Christmas.

xx Sarah