Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Showcase of Christmas cards {#nine}

This year I was blessed to get an early Christmas present from my super husband! It's this wonderful German styled Christmas pyramid which I bought from a local gift shop. I totally love it and how it spins with the heat of the candles. It has little angels singing as it goes around and each night we light it for dinner! The other candles in the background are a selection of different ones I've been collecting just for this time of year.

One of the benefits of getting together with your fellow stamping buddies is that you can borrow their wonderful sets that you might otherwise not have. This is how I was able to make this card

The little tree is so cute and the Teeny tiny sentiments are a perfect choice for this card. OH this is a set that's 50% off at the moment, only till the end of Dec so don't miss out on getting one for yourself!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Tiny Tree
Set: Sparkly and bright and Teeny tiny sentiments
Card: Cherry cobbler and very vanilla
Ink: Old olive, Cherry cobbler and chocolate chip
Acc: Square scallop, satin old olive ribbon, markers and rhinestones

No comments: