Thursday, December 23, 2010

Showcase of Christmas cards {#ten}


HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!!
2 more sleeps, only TWO MORE SLEEPS!!!!! This morning the children woke early, they ran to the advent to change the countdown and as they thought about how many sleep were left, Zeke suddenly announced
"Coooollll!! Tomorrow's Friday family fun day AND it's the last day before Christmas AND then it's Saturday and it's CHRISTMAS!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!" At this point he shook his hands in extreme excitement and was kinda shaking, you know what you do sometimes when it's all too much and you want to burst!!!
I have to admit I even have butterflies in my tummy this morning with all the build up and anticipation!!!
So my card today is again one of my favourites ( I know I've said that A LOT but it's true!!) the simple colour combo is wonderful and this too was another stamp-a-stack design I shared with my fabulous customers

When you do classes it's always a great idea to have minimal pieces of cardstock to cut, especially when you have 12 ladies coming along and each needs 5 pieces and there's 3 colours for the card and..... well you do the math! I think that white and red are classic Christmas colours to combine and always look so elegant and stunning, what do you think??

Have a super wonderful Christmas eve, EVE!! (have you heard of this?? The day before the eve of Christmas?? I have some funny stories to tell about people who totally embrace the whole concept of saying it's Christmas eve, EVE to others who look at you like your silly and think it's all a bit on nonsense!!!) Anyway it doesn't work on any other occasion, just today!!
So HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE, EVE!!! Enjoy all those last minute things to do!! Remember to smile and laugh and not get stressed with the busyness!!
Hugs SHarnee :0)

Bauble
Set: Contempo Christmas
Card: Crumb cake, real red and Whisper white
Ink: Versamark & Real red
Acc: Ornament punch, white organza ribbon and rhinestones

No comments: