Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Showcase of Christmas cards {#two}

So here we are today to see my second card for Christmas. This is one of my favourites as I don't have this set and was able to use it at the stamp camp I attended a few months ago!
I love everything about this card, the shimmer (yes again!!) the glitter and the wonderful polka dot DSP! What do you think???

Another part I especially love is Santas fluffy trim on his hat! This I was given from the fabulous Leanne (who is a knitter) and she had this lovely white yarn which has worked a treat!!! To get the shimmer bread I had to mask his face so the white went on all the right bits & of course Santa has rosy checks out there at the North pole so they had to be added!

Only 10 more sleeps till this jolly, big man comes to town......
you better watch out,
you better not cry,
you better not pout I'm telling you why...
Santa Claus is coming to town!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Santa
Set: Holiday hoopla & Curly cute
Ink: Basic black, Cherry cobbler
Card: Confetti white
Acc: Jolly holiday DSP. frost white shimmer paint, pearls, glitter pack red, blender pens and yarn from Leanne!!

No comments: