Monday, January 24, 2011

cake bunting for Hannah

When thinking of how to decorate Hannah's cake I remembered the wonderful and AMAZING "cake bunting" I saw AGES ago on Etsy.... so with the wonder of google and searching I found it!
CLICK HERE to see..... all I can say is AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! I LOVE IT!!!
I wanted to keep with the theme and the colours so I made this for the occasion

What do you think?? My super talented sister Sarah took these pic's for me, after all if you have a professional photographer in the house you should use them right??!! Click HERE to see more of her SENSATIONAL work and website!!

Hannah had a great time celebrating her birthday, as did we! If you'd like to see more of the weekend click HERE at our family blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful, great job!
xxxx Carli