Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"I do"

Allan, Esther and I had the delight of attending one of my dear friends wedding on Saturday! Sarah and David tied the knot at the picturesk Gorge, here in Trevallyn. I met Sarah at a Stampin' UP! workshop, she then soon held her own party and then all her family did too, over the course of about 4 months I saw this fabulous group of ladies about 5 times! It was sooo much fun and now Sarah is part of my team AND part of my circle of friends! I love that about Stampin' Up!
So would you like to see some pic's?? Well here you are.....

Firstly the card. I have to admit that this was a card I made YEARS ago (note the retired image) and pulled it about and jazzed it up! Now tell me you never would have noticed if I hadn't of said.... would you??
The gorgeous bride and her wonderful Dad

Signing of the register, YAY it's official!

My absolutely spunky Hubbie

Esther had lots of fun playing with the balloons

Sweet bride Sarah and I

The wedding car... I LOVE MINI'S!!!

Scrummy Wedding cup-cakes and the
cute little cake boxes to take home
(made by Sarah of course!)

It was a truly wonderful day and we were very blessed to be able to share in it. Happy day to you too,

No comments: