Monday, January 17, 2011

just a bit of GREEN


My dear friend Teresa has a love for Wild Wasabi! I too like green and when it was time to make her a card I already had at least the colour chosen and ready to play with.
She is also a book worm (monthly involved in a Book Club) and so to go along with her card I made her a book mark too.
I saw the idea for the wonderful scallop punch flower (seen on the card) from my super special friend all the way in Nowra - Carli! (hello to you my friend!!! Great chatting the other day, hope Andrew is feeling better!! sending HUGE HUGS!!!!) All you need to do it punch out HEAPS of scallop circles, distress them up and then layer, put together with a brad.... EASY!

I love all the roughness of the bookmark by rubbing my ink pad over the edges, I don't think there is EVER a project that my lovely Teresa DOESN'T do this!! Hello to you wonderful lady, hope your time away is completely amazing!!
Perhaps this week I can join in some challenges, I'm wanting too but currently trying to plan my school term/year and so haven't had much time to craft..... maybe today I can take a break!!??

No comments: