Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #100

How could I pass up doing the 100th Sweet Sunday Sketch from the very lovely Karen! Well I simply couldn't!!!
I love the use of scallops and circles in this and so here is my take on it!

Here is a close up of the "Rock and Roll" technique I used on the flower. I sooo love this colour combo!! Isn't it funny where you get ideas from, this is actually the colours of Esther's bib she had on! Where do you get your colour combo's from???


I think the greeting says it all....
Happy thoughts make Happy days!!
I hope that your mind is FULL TO OVERFLOWING with happy thoughts of sunshine and laughter!!!


Happy thoughts
Set: HOSTESS - Apple blossoms
Ink: Not quite Navy, Real red & Daffodil delight
Card: Naturals ivory, Night of navy, So saffron and Real red
Acc: 3/4 circle punch, circle scissors plus & markers

No comments: