Monday, March 7, 2011

Some most exciting news to share!

Guess what????
I needed a professional photographer the other day.... Thankfully I know just the "PRO" to call for such a task and that was my fabulous SISTER!!!!!
Check her work site Momento HERE and facebook HERE, you'll be wowed by her talent that's for sure!!!!!!!

Why is this I hear you say?
Well my little face will be featured in.....
non other than the Stampin' Up! Convention program 2011!!!!!
Yes that's right, I have been given the AMAZING opportunity to show my "stuff" on the BIG stage at the Melbourne Stampin' Up! Convention 2011! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to say the least and have already been brainstorming about what great things I can show all who go!
I can't wait to see and HUG my blogging friends Sarah Klass, Sarah-Jane Kale, Claire Daly, Kim,
Shellie HERSELF! The list goes on!!! SOOO EXCITED!!!!

Perhaps you've thought about joining the stampin' Up! family!!??? If you join at the moment you not only receive all the goodies in the kit BUT a FREE set worth $79.95 too!! AND you'll be part of my super talented team "Perfectly Rustic's" AND you could come to the BIG EVENT TOO!!! Have a think about it! It's one of the MOST WONDERFUL THINGS THAT I'VE EVER done!


p.s Sarah couldn't resist taking a pic or two of sweet little Esther while she was clicking.... which one's your favourite? Click HERE to see one more!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so exciting!!!!I like to second one best, it seems to be a more natural smile and you, above all things, are joyful! Of Esther, my she looks so grown up, I like the one on facebook best, maybe because she looks younger and I can't yet accept that she is so grown up.William just said "Is that Esther? Wow, she's more big now!" See what I mean??
love you
xxxxxx Carli

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Woo hOO!!!!! How WONDERFUL and EXCITING, and just AWESOME!!! I'm SO excited and happy for your Sharnee. Can't WAIT to see your FABULOUS demo. How exciting. Oh and never fear.. there will be PLENTY of hugs!! Can't wait!!!

xx SJ

Claire said...

OMG, I don't know if I am excited or overwhelmed when I see all you super talented ladies names up there! It's going to be fun though isn't it! Love your picture and also the fab ones of Esther.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Awesome news, Sharnee!!! You're a natural on the stage. Lovely photo too!

KimB said...

WoooHoo - how EXCITING is that!! I'll be bouncing in my seat with delight watching you - you can bet on it! The photos of you and Esther look fabulous too!!
Lots of hugs back at you ;)
Kim

Sophie said...

Oh look at you!
Beautiful!!
Look at Esther!
Wow... and congratulations on your little feature spot at the convention! xo

Vanessa said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations Sharnee!!!!!!!! That is totally amazing news, and absolutely well deserved. I'm sure you will do so great at convention.

PS. You look beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to being part of the experience too..yep presenting here too. Good on ya Sharnee!
Hope to meet you at the rehearsal!