Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just Add Ink's 70th Challenge

Wow I remember when Just Add Ink first started, I entered the challenge with THIS card back in Jan 2010!!! Now they are celebrating 70 challenges!! That's super awesome ladies! COngrat's to you all!!!! Well I wasn't going to miss out on this milestone so here is the sketch...
I used some of my absolute favourite things in card making!! The deer, polka dot DSP roses, shimmer, lace, small alphabet and then the colours too are my fav... Blushing bride and Cherry Cobler!!! I'm sooo happy with how it turned out and LOVE circle cards, I must do more of them!!

I hope you like and that you too can join in on the festivities over at the super JAI blog!
Smiles Sharnee

10 comments:

Jodene said...

This is just adorable Sharnee! Love the play on words for the sentiment, and the flowers are just gorgeous!

Shobana said...

Bee..u...ti...ful!!! :) Lovely!
LOVE those roses and the lace and the colors....everything! :)
Tks so much for stopping by! Really appreciate it! :)

Nikki Spencer said...

This so cute Sharnee! Those flowers are delightful in polka dots, love that deer and lace too!

Christine Blain said...

Sharnee, those polka dot roses are just too cute!! Gorgeous card, you clever thing xx

Unknown said...

very cute, love that deer and the fun sentiment.

KimB said...

Hi Sharnee :)
this is just super cute!! Love those teeny dotty roses, the even tinier pearls you added to the deer and very cute way you added the sentiment! Makes me smile!!
Kim xxx

Anonymous said...

Great card Sharnee. The Deer is very cute. I hope you enjoyed your get together up at Bolters. Cheers, Col. :)

Mae's Cachet said...

I agree with Jodene, love the play on words and the way you have added the flowers and lace are a touch of Sharnee! Cute first card you made too on the first JAI challenge!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Blushing Bride and Cherry Cobbler look absolutely gorgeous together. Must make a note of that for a future colour challenge. Your card is really lovely with the beautiful paper flowers and your play on words. Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week.

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Oohh.. oohh.. ohhh.. OOHH!!!.. That's MINE!!!.. That's MINE!!!. And can I say even more FABULOUS is real life!!.. IT's beautiful and I'm so very Lucky to have such a beautiful friend like you!!.. Thankyou Sharnee!!

xx SJ