Monday, July 18, 2011

A little bit of Yumminess

I'm here!!! HELLO!!!
Today I have another wonderful project that was shown at convention which was a fabulous cup-cake box! In saying that I didn't take down any of the dimensions so have since then looked on the net to find something similar, that's when I came across THIS. I made this little cutie for dear Sarai!
I love that you can add surprise messages inside too

This is a small box so just prefect for a "healthy" cupcake or a smaller recipe one!

There is only 13 more days to order from the Autumn/Winter mini (the cupcake punch and the greetings for this project are from it,) so do get your orders in before it's too late!!
I hope that your day is full of yumminess!!!

2 comments:

Petronela said...

Gorgeous, I love the colour combo.

Jodene said...

This is a gorgeous project, love this little box. And what's in it looks pretty delish too ;)