Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12 days of Christmas (inspiration) day 11

Hello all my lovely friends! Well this is my second last post in my Christmas inspiration and I've been thinking what would be best to show you all.......
So I've decided to go with some more ornaments, in fact these one's I made for my Stamp Club as their thank you gift for their support throughout the year!

I stamped the Tree from Forever Young set and then punched out a bird, after wards I added some glitter and coated front and back with Crystal Effects. Punch a hole with the Crop-a-dile and thread some ribbon!! It's soooo easy and this one was even made without a Christmas stamp!! (though I did add a greeting on the reverse side!)
That's it for my today, we're catching up with dear friend tonight for a Christmas BBQ so best be off and prep!

No comments: