Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello and Happy New Year!

Hello my friends HELLO,
Hello my friends hello,
Hello my friends, hello my friends, hello my friends
HELLO!!!
(song from playschool, please hum tune while reading!! he he!)

Can you believe it's the NEW YEAR! WOW and exactly a month since I was last here! SOOOO much has happened in that month!! What exactly you may ask??
Well other than the obvious, Christmas, catching up with family and friends and enjoying this amazing summer we are ACTUALLY having here in Tassie I've been SCRAPPING!!!!
Oh yes, how I love to scrap!!! Really, i've missed it soooo! The coming alive of a photo, the thinking of the pages, the adding of the emblessishments, it's pure BLISS!! LOVE IT!!! :)

Everyday Enchantment DSP from Sale-a-bration
starts 24th Jan (tomorrow)


I made a calander for our very special friends whom stayed with us in Jan and I've also made a memory book for my now 10year old daughter Hannah who's birthday was yesterday! I decided why should she wait till she's 18 to get a cool album, I can make one for every decade of her life! So in only a week and 2 days I managed to create 46 pages!!!!! Even I'm shocked that I managed that!!! EVERY (and I do mean EVERY) last free moment I had I was in the office busy!! (you can imagine how "not tidy" my house is right now!! It's on the list of things to do today including posting a Hello here!)
So for the next little while I'll be popping in showing you my pages.... perhaps not all of them but certainly my favourites and some new things along the way too!!!
Do you know that Sale-a-bration starts TOMORROW!!!!! Oh yes that wonderful time of the year in Stampin' UP! land when for every $100 you spend you receive a FREE something! Not just stamp sets this year lovelies but paper and brads and ribbon!!!! It's sooooo amazing this year!!! I can't WAIT to get my hands on all the products!!! YAY!
Well I'll be back with my first show and tell for Just Add Ink's NEW scrap-page challenge!
Enjoy the day my lovely friends, see you soon!

1 comment:

KimB said...

Hi Sharnee :)
what a wonderful project to make for Hannah I bet she loves it!! I have certainly enjoyed seeing the other pages you've posted. Funnily enough one of my goals this year is to scrap too - I've only got two pages done but its a start!! Hello hello to you too :) You do know I have tune stuck in my head now ;)
Kim xxx