Tuesday, February 14, 2012

That Vintage... My favourtie!

In light of the "love" that's in the air I thought I'd share one of the things that I LOVE!!!
When it comes to accessorizing MYSELF with wonderful embellishments I can't go past....
That Vintage

Oh how I love the different patterns and pieces, the sweet little birds and deer,
oh and the gorgeous velvety rabbit on a brooch! LOVE, so LOVE!!!!!
Well my very lovely friend Sophie, from That Vintage is having her Birthday TODAY! YAY!! She is turning 4 and celebrating with some pretty SUPER DUPER specials!!!

Want to know more?? Pop on over HERE and see what goodies there are in store!!
You won't be disappointed.... perhaps a little EXTRA Valentine's gift for YOU!!!
Thanks Sophie for all my wonderful "embellishments" that i get to put on every day!!!
Happy Birthday That Vintage!!

No comments: