Monday, June 4, 2012

Just Add Ink Challenge #120



I've had a chance to play with the latest JAI challenge!! SO excited! I was needing a card for a sweet little girl who's turning 2 tomorrow and with this cool pic above I thought it would be great to play with those colours!

Looking at the boxes reminded me of the cool BINGO background stamp, then the groovy mat on the floor I used my Big Shot trim die, added some extra rick rack ribbon and then played with lining up the little pictures on the card. I'm really happy with how it's turned out and I loved the chance to be able to watercolour, the joy of the holidays!!


I've added my new favourite button's (the sweet one's from the mini) and then if you can spot the difference I decided to add one yellow button too, that little yellow box jumped out at me afterwards and I thought I have to add a touch more brightness!
Hope you like my card, thanks so much for popping in, so lovely of you to do so!








6 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a creative idea from the inspiration photo. Such a cute card.

KimB said...

Sharnee what a clever take of the inspiration photo - I just love how you used the bingo card to make such a fun birthday card!!All those little details will just delight the lucky birthday girl.
Kim xxx

Christine Blain said...

Sharnee, this is so sweet! I love your take on the inspiration pic, and I agree with you - those tiny Twitterpated buttons are just the cutest. Missed you at Convention this year!! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week, sweet girl. xx

Mae's Cachet said...

Sharnee I love this cute card and I am sure the little recipient will love it too. Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink. (ps a little birdie told me you also had some crafting fun with some lovely friends last night, lucky you!)

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is a very cute idea Sharnee. Love the colours of your bingo card and buttons are a playful addition. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week.

Jo said...

Wow Sharnee, great take on the inspiration photo. I would never have thought of using the Bingo card. Fab idea and such a cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at JAI - glad you could play along with us :)