Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vintage Vogue.. we'll say goodbye!


I'm sure you've had time to look over the retired list..... if not then I'd seriously recommend that you search through it's many pages soon as things are selling out FAST!!! Crimper GONE, confetti white GONE, More mustard marker GONE!!!
This is a favourite set of mine that won't be making it to the new Anual Catty, Vintage Vogue!! It's one of those great sets that has lots of wonderful images for most any occasion!!!

I made this card last year with the cool technique of a torn paper frame, click HERE to see how to do!! I love the sentiment and the colours, river rock is a great neutral to play with. See that little rhinestone brad?? Well come the end of the month say GOODBYE to that too!!

Make sure you contact me ASAP if there are things still on your wish list that you don't want to miss out on, time is certainly of the essence!!
I'll pop back in again soon to show you some more "SU goodies to say goodbye to!"

No comments: