Thursday, September 27, 2012

JAI Scrap #9 Sketch Challenge


Each month since our stamp camp Kim has decided to have a regular night of scrapping! It's been sooo much fun to hang out with her and the lovely Jayne who also comes along, chatting and of course scrapping!
I try and take along the latest JAI challenge for the night, that way I hopefully put up a post and have some guidlines to follow!
I was heaps excited to see a sketch this month and needed to scrap a page of my Mum for my August page in next years calander, so I was off and racing with this great sketch....


I wasn't sure what colours I was going to use, but as the page unfolded, the highlight of my teal eyeshow and the gorgeous green garden behind us made for fun colours to bring in to the colour pallet!

 
 
Some elegant embellishments including the new Poppy background stamp, vintage faceted buttons, big shot die "Lattice" and the wonderful pearls,  my page was done! I'm sooo happy with how it turned out and look forward to next August when I can look at it every day!
Make sure you check out the wonderful JAI ladies and their creations, they are sure to inspire!

 
p.s WOW I just found out that along with the very amazing page done by Louise HERE that I too was chosen as a winner for this challenge!! Thank you sooo much dear Delys and the rest of the team at JAI!

4 comments:

Ruthy said...

Your page is just gorgeous, lovely layering and stampin too. Thanks for playing along on this months JAI scrapbooking challenge- Ruthy :-)

Tina said...

Such a lovely page! I love the different elements, especially the stamped poppies panel. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this month.

Toni Herron said...

gorgeous LO! The colours are perfect and the take on the sketch is great! Loving this creation!
Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

Kim Butterworth said...

Congratulations on your win Sharnee. I am inspired to try and find the time to take part in another challenge.