Monday, January 14, 2013

Collage Curious and Soda Pop tops

I've been having some fun over the weekend with my new goodies! Lots of wonderful pre-order items from Stampin' Up's! new seasonal catty that will be released on Feb 1st!
The Soda Pop tops and the stamp set pictured here named Collage Curious were given to me FREE from SU just because I'm a manager! How fabulous is that!! Love my job! :)
The layout for the card is cased from the mini, and the DSP scallop circle is the NEW Sycamore Street that is a FREEBIE with the Sale-a-bration starting on the 24th Jan.

See that gorgeous doily?? NEW and coming soon, along with the pretty linen ribbon! The colour combo is from the DSP which includes Summer Starfruit, Sahara sand, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party and Tangerine Tango. At the moment I have all these colours on my craft desk so I'm playing with this new colour combo for most of my creations at the moment!
The DSP includes at least 3 of my favourite colours..... Summer Starfruit, Sahara Sand and of course Pool party, then I do love Island Indigo aswell!!! Let me put it this way, it's a great DSP colour pack!! Something for everyone!







So what do you think of the new goodies??? Excited???
Best be off, might get some more playing done while Sapphire is asleep!

No comments: