Wednesday, February 27, 2013

JAI Scrapbooking challenge #14 - Lace & Ephenera

 I was heaps excited to join in on the latest scrapping challenge at JAI as it was totally up my alley! Lace, tickets, charms etc who wouldn't want to have a go?!?
This photo I took of our treasures a few weeks ago, it started with just Sophia and Esther having some "bed" time with Sapphire but then they all joined in and I saw a picture moment!! 
I love that Sapphire is holding Ezekiel's finger and all their amazing smiley faces! OH HOW I LOVE THEM SOOOO!! That's where I got the idea from for the Bingo card, YOU and ME = HAPPINESS! So true, I love being a Mum to these precious gifts!!

 
 
I had a play with some new goodies from the Seasonal mini, including the lace, love ticket, clock charm & rose trim.
 
There is lots of texture with the layers of paper, stitching, rough edges, spritzing, smooch glitter and sanding.All in all one of my favourite pages for the year! What do you think??
Check out the other scrapping pages, they really are a talented bunch of ladies at JAI!!

6 comments:

Claire said...

Love your page gorgeous Sharnee!! What a precious photo of your gorgeous children :)

Ruthy said...

Very pretty, all those new SU seasonal products are perfect for this challenge too. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this month.- ruthy

Tina said...

What a gorgeous photo, and an equally gorgeous layout for it. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this month.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO Sharnee! Looks like you must have had lots of fun making it too! Gorgeous photo too!

KimB said...

What a special photo of your treasures Sharnee. Their smiles are pure delight!! Your love for them shines through in this lovely layout. xxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Oh Sharnee, what a beautiful family you have and what a perfect moment to catch on camera. Love your gorgeous vintage layout and all of the beautiful details. xxx