Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Paper Dolls stamp club {february 2013}

 inspiration from new DSP Sunshine and Sprinkles
I started my offical "work" on Thursday night with the start of my first Paper Dolls Stamp Club. It was sooo wonderful to catch up with "my" ladies again and share in what we all love..... Stamping!!
This month I was teaching about Blender Pens and showing of some fabbo new products in the Seasonal Mini. We used both water colour paper and whisper white paper and I demonstrated 3 different ways in which you can use them.


First in the whale card we drew (with the blender pen) in the rainbow, then added the sun and sky with sponges. For the Celebrate card we coloured in the butterfly and rose to add some more depth to the image. (i'll show you the last way of using them, for simply just watercolouring soon...)
I do love the ease and quick drying of the blender pens, no leaks or runs with such controlled wetness, they really make watercolouring fun!

No comments: