Thursday, June 27, 2013

Paper Doll stamp club ...... saying goodbye to Forever Young stamp set


It's true, it's taken me far too long to post these cards I demonstrated with my wonderful Paper Doll stamp club last month..... Mmmmm! But I'm here now and I'd love to show you as it's that time of the year in the stamping up world that we say goodbye to loads of wonderful stamps, colours and more. So for the last two months I've been showcasing some of my favourite's and giving them one last Hurrah!!
I used retiring colours... More Mustard and Bravo Burgundy and retiring stamp sets... Forever Young and Established elegance.
I wanted to show off the wonderful and very versatile Natural Composition Specialty DSP (which has actually made it into the new catty!! YAY!) so came up with these....
 
 
I do like my cards to complement each other for my club so we went with the same layout just with different embellishments and colours!
 
Have you tried the Rock and Roll technique??? That's what we did on the tips of the tree to make it look more Autumn like! I love this tech, it's SUPER easy and gives awesome effects!!!
 
Did you know the Spritzer is saying Goodbye...... make sure you get all the goodies you want before Sun cause it'll be too late come Monday!!
See you soon with some more show and tell,

No comments: