Monday, August 12, 2013

Perfectly Rustics challenge #4


It's that time for another fun challenge at Perfectly Rustics!! It's another sketch that Jayne put together and here is my take on it!
I'm really enjoying adding some glitter to my projects at the moment! After all it's actually on trend to add some gold so while it's hot out there in the crafting world I'll keeping using it!

At stamp club this month I showcased the wonderful colours in the Venetian  Romance suite. So LOVE those colours..... Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio pudding, Island indigo, soft Suede and Very vanilla! YUMM!!


We'd love to see your entries this fortnight, it inspires us as well as others!!

1 comment:

KimB said...

Love the lush rustic ;) vintage feel Sharnee and all your gorgeous touches of gold. Adds so much depth and richness :) xxx