Sunday, August 25, 2013

Perfectly Rustics challenge #5

I'm here to show you this weeks challenge over at Perfectly Rustics!!! YAY we are up to challenge FIVE and this time it's a scrap booking sketch challenge done by the clever Kim!
 
I wanted to use some of the very easy to use tags from the Tag a bag accessory kit and keep things quite simple (not my usual vintage style)

This photo was taken by our sweet daughter number 2, Sophia a few years ago. We were at a concert in the local City Park! I love the picture and am soooo happy with how it's turned out!
Used a few different sets to highlight how wonderful I think my hubbie is..... Hello Lovely and You're Amazing. The colours are Gumball green, Crumb cake (that delish piece of DSP that's embossed!!!) whisper white and lastly Bermuda bay!!


How cute are those pegs?!?! They come in the kit! Ooooo sooo sweet! Hope you can play along with us this time round, I'd love to leave you some comment love on your wonderful project!!

1 comment:

Kim Butterworth said...

Hi Sharnee,
Totally love this page, the photo, the colours and the embellishments are all working beautifully here.
Love it!
Kim