Friday, August 23, 2013

Perfectly Rustics Stamp Camp 2013


What a wonderful weekend I shared in last week!!! The second (with more to come again next year!!) Pefectly Rustics Stamp Camp! Ohhhh what a blast to be had!!! How totally wonderful to sit and scrap (or make cards) then break for food that you didn't have to prepare then get right back into it to your hearts content!!! BLISS!!!! We had an amazing turn out of people, such a warm, fabulous group of women!! Of course I had sweet little Sapphire with me and my plan was to start on my son's birthday scrap book for when he turns ten in Oct!! I got 14 pages down which I was pretty pleased with, but ultimately I just had a TOTALLy AWESOME TIME with some fabbo ladies doing what we all love... STAMPING!!!!

 Joyous Jayne- fellow team member and scrapper for her Dad's 60th album!
 Beautiful Yvette-keen card maker, I think she made 36 in the end!!
 Lovely Bec-another hot card maker, after her hubbie set a challenge for her 
to make 50 cards she ended up with 41!!!!!! 
TOP EFFORT!!!! Part of my team too!
 Crazy, FUN Caron! Her first time to stamp camp, happily making cards for the 
first time and enjoying what we all love... stamping candy!!
 Another first timer to camp....crazy cat Julie!! 
(it helps to be a bit cuckoo with this great bunch of ladies!!!
She fitted in wonderfully!!!)
 A scrapper from WAY BACK!
 The awesome, talented KIM!! Team member and chief organizer of stamp camp!! 
Without her there would be no camp!!! 
She had a super time of scrapping the sweet Men in her life!
Super Steffie!! Wonderful, fun lady, first time to camp and doing her scrapping thing!
Terrific Trish! Team member and had the best time making and creating cards! 
Her wish list has GROWN HEAPS since camp 
(as has all of ours!!!) and she even made some male cards!!
 Super Sandra! Putting together her card with the new Hostess set! Part of my team too!! 
Such an amazing group I have!!! Love you guys!!!
 This was my desk right up the top!!
 All the pages I got done!! YIPPEE!!!!
 
Now for some close ups!!
Friday night saw us settling in and playing a get to know you game (lots of fun!) and Saturday night we played a great game of Trivia that Kim put together!! FUN!!! We also had two make and takes over the weekend! One was from KIM and the other from BRON!
It really was the most wonderful time, so much so I'm wishing I was doing it all again NOW..... but the real world calls!
I hope that if you're able you can join us NEXT year, same weekend, same place-Camp Clayton for a weekend you wont forget! Simply contact me if you're keen!

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

It was so .... much fun. Can't wait to do it all again! Thanks for sharing your pics. X