Friday, August 2, 2013

This and That Journal - my convention memories


Have you seen the groovy This and That Epic journal yet?? Each one of my customers who sees it is HEAPS surprised at the fact that there is DSP for each of the pages.... it's soooo pretty and all ready to go for capturing your memories!!
I decided that I wanted to remember my time of convention this year, especially the fact that I took Sapphire with me, and it was just the two of us! Here is my front cover (which you can decorate any way you please!)


Now for the first pages, this was my "brag" section to show off my fabulous family to all those who couldn't believe that Sapphire was number FIVE!!
 
 
 
First page is Sapphire on her very first plane trip! Oh how she had a blast!! She especially loved the emergency folder!! Made a great toy for the flight!

Then came the moment when we got to say HI to Shelli herself! What a lovely lady she is!! We chatted about children and she showed me some photo's of her grandchildren on her phone and then we had a picture!! SMILE!!!
 

Lastly this was the Managers reception at the Brisbane convention center with the gorgeous backdrop of the Wheel all light up! Soooo pretty!!! The tag there was on my groovy film case that all the managers received after the yummy dinner! I wanted to include it in my book.
I'll show you some more of my journal again soon! Until then be sure to have a super weekend!

No comments: