Sunday, November 17, 2013

Perfectly Rustics challenge #11

It's been super fun coming up with this weeks sketch at Perfectly Rustics! I took it from one of my favourite cards I made a few years ago and so set the Challenge to the other design team members to create their own masterpieces with it!! I have been wanting to try a new technique with vellum and colouring the picture in on the opposite side.... when you flip it over it looks really cool!! (sorry i'm sure there is a much better way of explaning this but you're going to have to try and understand me..........ummmmm)
Well you stamp the image on vellum in stazon then flip it over and colour in markers, then flip it back and it looks, well REALLY COOL!!!


Check out the other designs at Perfectly Rustics!! Be super to have you play along with us!

2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

You are absolutely right Sharnee, it looks really cool!! A technique I haven't tried yet. Thanks for the gorgeous reminder ♥

Kim Butterworth said...

Nice colouring in technique there, wonder who showed you that!
I love the subtle colours of this card.